Designed together with Bruce Egnater, the Bubbler is a Stereo chorus that applies a quirk found on rotary effects to chorus through the introduction of two separate, “footswitchable” modulation speeds, each separately adjustable through rate and depth knobs. A toggle switch allows sine or triangle modulation, while the “Sens” knob allows modulation rate changes based on your playing dynamics.
The back panel has two switches: one allows you to turn off the led lights, the other boosts your signal 3 dbs – useful to compensate volume loss caused by the effect.
Here are some videos of the Fender Bubbler!
- Chorus guitar effects pedal with all-original Fender circuit
- Switchable slow/fast speeds with independent Rate and Depth controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Toggle switch selects between traditional sine and triangle waveforms
- Sensitivity control allows you to change the modulation rate with your playing dynamics
- LED-backlit knobs make it easy to see your settings on a dark stage
- Patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door
- Rugged yet lightweight, anodized aluminum chassis