Sometimes true gems can be found among pedals that are (way) under $100, and the Donner Vintaverb may be one of those, a stereo in/out reverb with 7 modes.
Packing all that goodness in a compact case is already no small feat, but including a very useful Pre-Delay knob, freeze effect and trails on/off functionality sweetens the deal to irresistible levels, for a $75 pedal.
The seven included modes provide a satisfying blend of classic reverbs like Room, Studio, Hall, Plate and Spring, and more sonically adventurous ones like Modulated and distorted Reverb.
Donner Vintaverb, Builder’s Notes
• 7 kinds of world-class reverb effect ranging from essential to ambient, including Room, Studio, Hall, Plate, Spring, Mod and Dsverb.
• Stereo inputs and outputs added flexibility to fit any kinds of setup.
• Easy to setup your own reverb tone with MIX, DECAY, TONE and Predelay parameters.
• Hold on reverb sound as long as you want via Freeze function.
• Switchable True Bypass Mode/Trail ON Mode for pedalboard flexibility. DC 9V Adapter power supply. (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center). (Not Included)
• Donner Vintaverb is a multi type reverb pedal packed with most useful functions and 7 kinds of world class reverb algorithms ranging from essential to ambient.
• Not only provides vintage reverb sound like Room, Studio, Hall, Plate and Spring, but also includes Modulation Reverb and Distortion Reverb.
• Basic reverb parameters help you setup your reverb sound as simple as possible. With Freeze function, it can sustain your reverb effect whenever you want.
• Stereo inputs and outputs offer you awesome and huge reverb tone. Trail ON Mode (Buffer Bypass) and True Bypass Mode provide you a choice to decide keeping reverb tail or keeping your tone characters.
• There is vast creative potential in the Donner Vintaverb reverb pedal. Just get it and start your own music!