Pedal Pawn is a small pedal builder based in Cambridgeshire, UK, and their Fuzz is a recreation of the venerable Face Fuzz – as a matter of fact, it was built with the goal of being an “end-all” version of that circuit, with an emphasis on fatness at high gain levels and glassy clean-up when rolling back the guitars volume knob.
You can judge the Pedal Pawn Fuzz yourself in the video below. Check out our list of Face Fuzz-style Pedals.
It’s no secret that the Pedal Pawn ® team are some of the craziest fuzz freaks ever! After having 100s if not 1000s of vintage smiley Fuzz’s pass through our hands, we have refined our knowledge into the end-all Fuzz! This custom circuit is specifically tuned for an abundance of glassy clean-up when rolling back the guitars volume knob. Rolling up the guitars volume knob produces the fattest fuzz we’ve ever heard!
- Immensely fat tones! (guitar volume knob up)
- Tuned for glass type tones (guitar volume knob down)
- Hand selected rare NTE silicon transistors
- Handcrafted in the UK by our master builder
- Temperature tolerant circuitry
- Loud output levels to cut through the mix
- Standard 9v power input / battery connection
- True bypass switching