Cusack Meta Plexi Overdrive/Distortion
This take on the classic Marshall tone gives you all the expected settings and control, plus a second footswitch (Lead) that can add 3, 6, or 9dB boost after the distortion circuit, giving you additional volume without extra saturation.
A Toggle switch lets you pick two voicings: “Vintage” (more dynamic and defined) or “Modern” (more saturated with a little mid scoop).
We added the Cusack Music Meta Plexi to our list of the Best Plexi Pedals and Marshall-inspired Distortions.
This distortion pedal features all of the crank you’ve heard on classic records for decades. The Meta Plexi is based on a classic amplifier preamp and features Treble, Mid, and Bass controls to dial in the sound to your rig. “Lead” channel is a selectable 3, 6, or 9dB boost after the distortion circuit giving you additional volume without extra saturation.
-Analog signal path
-3 band EQ (treble, mids, and bass) based on a Plexi tone stack
-Post distortion “Lead” channel with selectable 3, 6, or 9db boost.
-Toggle switch for “Vintage” or “Modern” voicing
-True bypass with silent switching
-Standard center negative 9V DC supply, or 9V battery (not included)
-Current draw: ~19mA
-4.7″ L x 3.69″ W x 1.37″ H
Related Delicious Audio Posts:
- New Pedals: Nux Fireman Plexi-Style Distortion
- Nabla 1987 v2 Dual Channel Hot Rodded Plexi Overdrive
- New Pedals: LPD Pedals Eighty7 Deluxe Dual Plexi Overdrive
- Overdrive vs Distortion vs Fuzz - What's the difference?
- New Pedal: Balaguer Fission Drive V2 Overdrive/Distortion
- Nanolog Audio Reinvents Distortion with the…