The Cusack Music Rebound offers multiple delay options in one box with its 8 programable presets.
- Tape Delay: A warm and organic delay that simulates the sound of a vintage tape machine.
- Digi Pong: A digital delay that alternates between the left and right channels, creating a ping pong effect.
- Dual Delay: A dual delay that combines two independent delays, one for each channel.
- Reverse Delay: A reverse delay that plays the repeats backwards, creating a psychedelic effect. The parameter knob controls the pitch of the reverse signal.
- Ducking Delay: A ducking delay that reduces the volume of the repeats when the input signal is present, creating a cleaner and more dynamic sound.
- Pitch Delay: A pitch delay that adds a pitch shift to the repeats, creating a harmonized or detuned effect. The parameter knob controls the pitch interval.
- Space Delay: A space delay that adds a filter and a reverb to the repeats, creating a spacious and ambient sound. The parameter knob controls the filter frequency.
The footswitches are:
- Break Up: This switch moves between banked presets if momentarily pressed, and when held down the footswitch increases the delay time and the parameter value, creating a tape speed up effect.
- Break Down: This switch moves between banked presets if momentarily pressed, and when held down the footswitch decreases the delay time and the parameter value, creating a tape stop effect.
- Tap/Float: This footswitch sets the delay time by tapping, or creates an infinite delay pad by holding the pedal down.
The Rebound has a mono input and a true stereo output, which means that it can process and output the signal in stereo, creating a wider and more immersive sound. It also has a true bypass switch, which preserves the signal integrity when the effect is off.