The Visitor is a parallel multi-modulation pedal by Old Blood Noise Endeavors featuring three different primary modulation modess (tremolo, chorus, and phaser) and two parallel secondary ones (tremolo and chorus) that interact with each other.
The secondary modulation circuit is mostly controlled by the primary one, with the Secondary knob simultaneously controlling depth, rate, and delay offset of secondary modulation. As they talk to each other, the two circuits can create a range of effects from shimmer to blubber; from shaky to stutter; from lush and mild to weird and wild.
The Old Blood Noise Visitor is included in our article on the Best Multi-Modulation Pedals.
Inspired by the unique complexities of running modulations in parallel, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Visitor Parallel Multi-Modulator. With three different primary modulation options (tremolo, chorus, and phaser) and two parallel secondary modulation options (tremolo and chorus), Visitor immediately inspires new sounds in a single pedal format. Further strangeness occurs with the delay offset of the secondary modulation and the interaction of the secondary rate and the primary depth.
- Primary modulation switchable between tremolo, chorus, and phaser
- Secondary modulation switchable between tremolo and chorus
- Rate and Depth controls for primary modulation
- Secondary knob to simultaneously control depth, rate, and delay offset of secondary modulation
- Regen control for master feedback
- Master mix control
- Expression control over Secondary knob
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power