The NativeAudio Buffalo Days is a compact, streamlined multi-mode reverb pedal by an emerging, US pedal company owned and run by a Native American engineer called Mike Trombley.
The four reverb types, inherited from the more sophisticated Ghost Ridge reverb, can be switched via the central knob and need no introduction: Spring, Room, Plate and Hall.
The two knobs on the top of the pedal allow tweaking of Mix and Depth, with the former letting through the analog dry signal.
Other nifty features include optional reverb trails and smart switching system for standard on/off latching or momentary operation.
NativeAudio Buffalo Days Multi-Rev, Builder’s Notes
The Buffalo Days is a multi-reverb pedal with unique algorithms for hall, plate, room, and spring. The streamlined interface includes independent mix and depth controls for a captivating and expansive reverb experience. From subtle room reflections to cavernous echoes, Buffalo Days provides a gig-friendly, multi-reverb solution.
- 4 unique reverb algorithms including hall, room, plate, and spring.
- Streamlined interface with mix and depth controls for each reverb algorithm.
- Optional reverb trails for a natural decay in reverb when switching the effect off.
- Analog dry in bypass and when effect is engaged for maximum clarity.
- Smart switching system that provides standard on/off latching and momentary operation.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks to save pedal board space.
- Buffered-bypass design to optimize signal integrity with any instrument cable length.