Flatsons is one of those Chinese pedal builders whose mini-stompboxes sell like candy on eBay, AliBaba and Walmart (!!!), but don’t seem to have their own website. Time Effects is their $59 digital reverb+delay and it frankly looks remarkable, if anything for the fact that it includes an LCD screen, a battery, an integrated tuner, and a headphone out!
Obviously, all these features would be pointless if the pedal didn’t sound good, and we’ll let you judge that from the videos below.
The Times Effects offers three reverb types (Hall, Spring and Room), while the delay only has one mode. Each effect’s volume can be set separately, and they can be routed in series or parallel.
The navigation of the effect’s settings is done through a single knob. Holding and pressing it for two seconds takes you to the effect’s first parameter, which can then be adjusted by spinning the knob. The next press of the knob will take you to the next parameter.
We can assume safely the pedal has presets (probably up to 99), but we can’t find any information in this regard.
Here’s the first demo video of it. We added the Flatsons Time Effects to our article about the best delay + reverb pedal combo pedals.
Flatsons Time Effects, Builder’s Notes
• Built-in Delay, Reverb and Other Multi Effects.
• Hardware Pass-Through, with Tuning Function.
• Powered by AC adapter ?Not Included?.
• Mini and portable, enclosure is aluminum alloy shell.
• LED indicator shows the working state.
• Rubber pads on the backside is anti-skid, which enhances the stability and avoids friction between the effect pedal and the ground.
• Main Material: Aluminum alloy
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
• Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
• Power Supply: External AC adapter supplying 9V DC regulated minimum 300mA (not included).
• Item Size: 9.6 * 4.2 * 5 cm
• Item Weight: 173.5g