The three tremolo voices are emulations of classic vintage units: the Dharma mode draws inspriration from the harmonic tremolos found in Uni-Vibes and Magnatone amps; the 65 mode recreates the classic tremolos found in vintage Fender amps, while Square is a more modern, choppy sounding option.
Two switches on the back panel allow to access Buffered or True bypass and to transform the footswitch into a Tap Tempo controller.
Here’s the launch video of the Flow.
Universal Audio UAFX Flow Vintage Tremolo, Builder’s Notes
- Evolved from our flagship Astra Modulation Machine, Flow Vintage Tremolo gives you three flavors of tube-driven wiggle and shake — from old school to modern — in a dapper, compact package.
- Get three stunning emulations of legendary tube amp tremolo effects, from opto to harmonic
- Explore rich, authentic tones and effects with perfectly emulated tube preamp section
- Sync your trem with tap tempo and add boost effects with Volume control
- Rely on timeless UA craftsmanship, built for years of rock-solid performance
- Authentic emulations of three tube-driven tremolo effects, captured in a compact stompbox
- Perfectly captured tube preamp for fat, three-dimensional tremolo tones
- Three tremolo modes: Dharma (harmonic tremolo), 65 (round, sine wave), and Square (choppier, square wave)
- Onboard tap tempo for syncing trem effects
- Volume control and true/buffered bypass
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for decades of dependable performance