The Caline Multimod, presented as a “modulation multitool” is a simple, incredibly affordable digital multi-mode pedal with seven modulation modes made in China.
It gets you seven very usable effects, all the classics (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vibrato, and Tremolo) plus two not-so-classic but still very useful: Pitch modulation and Doubler. Each effect can be tweaked using the Shift (speed), Depth and Mix knobs.
At this price tag, this stompbox is a no-brainer for any guitarist who needs a variety of basic modulation effects, as long as its sound passes the tone test.
You can hear how each mode sounds in the videos below. We added the Caline Multimod to our article about the best multi-modulation pedals.
Caline Multimod, Builder’s Notes
- 7 Must-have modulation device in one compact rugged enclosure – inspired by a famous multi tool!
- 7 modes: Chorus, Flanger,Phaser, Doubler,Virato,Tremolo,Pitch.3 independent controls: SHIFT,DEPTH,MIX.
- High quality aluminum alloy which is durable and have a classic size brings you a musical feast.
- 7 modes in 3 different controls allowing you access to dozens of really useable tones in one great value package.
- 9V DC adapter is needed ,There is not power adapter included,you need to buy one.
1. Chorus – a classic lustrous shimmering chorus effect
2. Flanger – a sweeping modulation – from subtle to ‘jet plane’
3. Phaser – a rich deep swirling modulation sound
4. Doubler – Create a classic doubling effect for the fattest riffs imaginable
5. Vibrato – From a soft warble to a throaty throb
6. Tremolo – From a gentle pulsating throb to a helicopter chop
7. Pitch – Add a range of multiple overtones to your sound
SHIFT Knob: Controls the speed of the effect (and pitch on settings 4 and 7)
DEPTH Knob: Controls the amount of modulation
MIX Knob: Controls the amount of effected signal added to your sound
- Aluminum alloy casing
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current consumption: 100 mA
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 6.4 x 3.4 cm
- Weight: 0.27 Kg