Made in China, the Caline CP-81 10 Band EQ is a simple and very affordable graphic EQ stompbox (with an overdrive “twist”) that provides 10 bands at the competitive price of just over $50.
This true bypass pedal works well also with bass and lets you sculpt frequencies in these ranges: 31.25Hz, 62.5Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1k Hz, 2k Hz, 4k Hz, 8k Hz and 16k Hz.
On top of that, it features a volume fader at the end of the chain and a gain one at the beginning, both pushing or cutting up to 12dbs (just like each EQ channel), giving you extra tone-shaping options, since it can be used as an overdrive.
Here are the videos – we added this pedal to our article about the Best EQ Pedals (Graphic and Parametric).
Caline CP-81 10 Band EQ, Builder’s Notes
- The new 10 Band EQ is based on our CP-24 10 Band EQ, now with an added volume channel.
- You can really fine tune your tone with this EQ pedal due to the massive range of channels – 31.25Hz, 62.5Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1k Hz, 2k Hz, 4k Hz, 8k Hz and 16k Hz.
- Not only does it works well with guitar but also other instruments.
- True Bypass design,with aluminium alloy casing
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative, 300mA (Not included)