The builder gives clients a series of options to customize this pedal to fit their preference, including the option of having both a Mullard OC44 germanium transistor and a Philips 2N3906 silicon transistor inside, accessible at the flick of a toggle switch.
Another optional toggle switch (not present in the pedal used for this video) provides three EQ voicings, focused on highs, mids and lows. The toggle switch on the back of the case disconnects the internal battery without having to unplug the pedal, which preserves the battery’s power.
This is a custom dual boost pedal with a germanium and a silicon transistor for extra versatility. The toggle switch on the right hand side switches between a hand-selected Mullard OC44 germanium transistor and a Philips 2N3906 silicon transistor. The second toggle switch help to tweak the pedal’s frequency response, with three positions for treble, mid, and bass focused tones. Also included is a toggle switch on the back for disconnecting the internal battery without having to unplug the pedal. The pedal is housed in a premium GØRVA enclosure in Chameleon finish.
Please note: these custom pedals are not available regularly, and are only built when components are available and when time allows. Please contact us for further information on availability.
- GØRVA enclosure in beautiful Chameleon finish.
- Hand selected NOS transistors: Mullard OC44 germanium transistor and Philips 2N3906 silicon transistor.
- NOS Mullard “Mustard” C296 polyester capacitors.
- Philips electrolytic capacitors.
- NOS Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
- Premium Cliff UK jacks.
- Alpha 16mm potentiometers.
- Premium 22 AWG solid core Silver-plated copper wire with Teflon insulation, for superior signal transmission.
- Audio-grade shielded wire.
- Lead free, Silver-based solder.
- True bypass.
- Fully hand wired.
- 3 years warranty.