Enclosed in a beautiful case featuring an illustration by Jon Carling, the Old Blood Noise Dark Light is a versatile reverb pedal that combines the unique features of the company’s Dark Star and Sunlight.
Offering various routing options like separate stereo, parallel mono, and series mono, Dark Light merges Dark Star’s dark, pitch-shifted, delayed, and bit-crushed reverb with Sunlight’s bright, modulated, comb-filtered, and band-passed reverb. The result is a massive sound that lets you lose track of time and immerse yourself in the experience.
Both pedals maintain their distinct sounds and controls while enhancing the overall capabilities.
Additional Features include:
- Separate Wet and Dry volumes for each side, replacing the previous Mix control.
- Spread control to set the stereo spread, allowing Dark Star and Sunlight to blend seamlessly.
- Hold switch for creating infinite reverb trails when the pedal is engaged.
- Hold toggle to choose between holding Dark Star, Sunlight, or both.
- Exp jack for external expression control over Ctrl 1, Ctrl 2, Decay, Rate, Depth, or Input.
- Independent In and Out routing for each pedal, with automatic parallel mono when using only one.
- Soft-touch Bypass footswitches for true bypass and minimal switch noise.
Hear how it sounds in the videos below.