Designed to be the only pedal you’ll really need for the gig, the DDR combines two styles of overdrive (Crunch and Lead) with delay and reverb in one unit.
Crunch has a dimed and chimey British combo flavor while Lead is a thick, mid-focused sound perfect for solos. The WET side of the circuit offers 2 types of reverb (Spring or Plate) and 2 styles of delay (analog or digital) selectable by switches. An on-board effects loop lets you insert pedals between the drive and ambience sections to help integrate the DDR into any routing setup, and a side switch lets you turn the trails on/off.
None other than Robert Keeley came to our Stompbox Booth at NAMM to show us the DDR, check out the video at the bottom of this list – Brandon Stoner
The DDR combines the most common guitar effects – DRIVE and WET – into one pedal. Choose between two classic overdrives and then pour on some delay or reverb. One pedal, any gig.
The DRIVE section gives you two styles of overdrive to choose from: Crunch or Lead. The Crunch Style gives you a gritty British tube-amp combo sound. The Lead Style gives you a warm and dark, mid-pushed overdrive. The WET side of the pedal gives you Delays and Reverbs. A Vintage/Modern Switch allows you to toggle between Spring & Plate reverb or Analog & Digital delay. Use the built-in effects loop to insert effects between Drive and Wet, or run it by itself as the only pedal you’ll need!
- DRIVE Channel – A pair of modified super-drives to choose from. Volume, Tone, and Drive for days!
- STYLE Switch – Tube-amp Crunch or Lead-channel Sustain
- WET Channel – Three knob delay or reverb with Blend, Decay, and Time
- Delay/Reverb Switch – Center toggle, WET Mode Select
- Top-mounted jacks for effect pedal insert or split
- TRS Insert Switch – Side mounted selector
- True-Bypass or Trails Switch – Side mounted selector
- 9VDC, 100 mA, no battery option
- Designed and Made in the USA
- Available 05-23-2019 for $179