An analog multi-effect by Jam Pedals dedicated to recreating the guitar sound of Pink Floyd (David Gilmour’s era)! It features a series of effects already existing in Jam’s stompbox line, plus a circuit emulating Gilmour’s technique of feedbacking the input and the output of a wah-wah pedal, called here the Seagull effect (footswitch on the right).
Here’s the demo of the Jam Pedals Pink Flow we took at NAMM 2018 in our Stompbox Booth – discover more new devices in our comprehensive, interactive page of new pedals announced at NAMM 2018.
The Pink Flow is our proposed combination of JAM pedals designs that will
- Equip you with the essential tools to not only bring your “Pink” lines to life but lift them to a whole new level
- Offer a future-proof and versatile array of effects that will help you “Shine On” in most live and recording situations you might find yourself in down the road
- Maintain the integrity of your hard-earned tone with 100% handmade analog circuitry, a selection of true or buffered bypass (Delay Llama trails mode) and zero patch cables!
- Simplify your rig by minimizing set-up and tear-down times, reduce hauling weight and restrict power and audio cabling to the minimum
- Allow you to focus on creating and playing music
In seeking to make the Pink Flow as versatile as possible, we have proceeded to introduce the following features:
· TAP tempo with subdivisions on the Delay Llama.
· Delay Llama trails mode.
· External TAP tempo IN.
· Send / Return FX loop between the Overdrive and Modulation sections for you to place other effects in.
· True Bypass Relay Switching.
1. Seagull: the seagull effect heard in “Echoes”!
2. Dyna-ssoR: A realisation of our inspiration to combine a Ross Compressor® and a vintage DynaComp® using the extremely rare NOS CA3080 chip.
3. Tubedreamer: a JRC4558D equipped 808 style overdrive offering a carefully tuned, midrange frequency register, that delivers warm and rich overdriven sound through any amp. Features a high- gain toggle-switch.
4. Red Muck: a Fuzz / Distortion pedal, inspired from the circuits of the ’71 “triangle” and the later “Red Army / Civil War” Muff. Features a toggle-switch to select between symmetrical or asymmetrical clipping.
5. FX Loop Send / Return: Connect other effect/s to place them AFTER the Red Muck and BEFORE the WaterFall.
6. WaterFall: a smooth, lush-sounding Chorus / Vibrato pedal, featuring BBD chips, with 2 toggle-switches, one to select between chorus and vibrato modes, and another to switch to a wetter effect.
7. Ripple: Smooth, sweet and transparent 2-stage phaser pedal.
8. Delay Llama: A fully analog, BBD chip, delay pedal with a maximum delay time of 600ms, Tap Tempo, HOLD function, and Delay Time expression pedal input. Features a two-position toggle-switch for trails mode ON/OFF and external Tap Tempo input.
* Removing the bottom cover will reveal the 3 trimmers mentioned previously, located on the blue PCB (right) which you can adjust to:
- set WaterFall’s maximum speed
- set Delay Llama’s maximum amount of repeats
- set Delay Llama’s trails decay amount
*The Pink Flow features soft-click (relay) switching. Requires 9V DC centre negative power supply 200mA minimum (not included)