The Electro-Harmonix Canyon is a Tap Tempo-enabled, Mono, compact, multi-mode delay (up to 3 seconds) that does it all, including looping, shimmer, trails and subdivisions. Creative guitarists will appreciate the Sample & Hold Function is “glitch” at its finest.
It allows easy access to extra parameters through the Secondary Knob Mode.
We added it to our list of the Best Multi-Delay Pedals.
Packed with more power than pedals taking up more real estate, the compact EHX Canyon Delay & Loopers features a collection of awe-inspiring effects. From pristine digital delay to warm and warbly tape echo, reverse and modulated delays, cascading octave delay and shimmer… even an exquisite Deluxe Memory Man emulation. There are ten different effects in all plus a fully featured looper. Internal or external Tap Tempo with tap divide and a chasm full of intuitive secondary knob controls deliver a truly grand experience.
Features 11 modes:
1. ECHO: digital delay
2. MOD: modulated delay
3. MULTI: multi-tap delay
4. REVRS: reverse delay
5. DMM: Deluxe Memory Man
6. TAPE: tape delay
7. VERB: reverb plus delay
8. OCT: octave delay
9. SHIM: shimmer
10. S/H: sample and hold
11. LOOP: looper mode w/max loop length of 62 seconds
- Delay time of 5 milliseconds to 3 seconds
- Tap Tempo with tap divide using the built-in footswitch or an external footswitch
- Tails switch allows you to choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Power adapter included