Based on the vintage and venerable DM-2 delayt, the BOSS DM-2W introduces switchable sound modes and greater versatility, with Custom mode offering a cleaner analog tone with over twice the available delay time, while the standard mode recreates the magic of the original.
Ever since being discontinued way back in 1984, the BOSS DM-2 Delay pedal has remained highly sought after by players everywhere for its warm, “bucket brigade” analog delay tone. Now, the DM is back! With the Waza Craft DM-2W, the coveted stomp has been reborn with switchable sound modes and greater versatility for today’s music styles. Using 100-percent analog circuitry, the DM-2W’s Standard mode nails the lush sound and 20-300 ms delay range of the original DM-2. Flipping into Custom mode instantly changes the sound character to a cleaner analog tone with over twice the available delay time.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analog circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and maximum 800 ms delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
- BOSS five-year warranty
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones
using any technology necessary, from old-school analog circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this
enthusiastic spirit, we are pleased to introduce the new Waza Craft series. In Japan, “Waza” is the term for
art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the
pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the
Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analog
components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.