The Sonicake Tone Group EQ is a new, sub-$50 entry in the world of graphic EQ pedals.
There isn’t much to say about this device, besides that it’s fully analog and offers ±15dB of boost or cut for a total of 1- frequency bands, and an overall volume knob placed before the EQ, which is pretty standard for pedals of this kind.
The price is what makes this pedal very attractive, and if you are wondering how it sounds, you can hear how it sounds in the videos below.
We added it to our article about the best graphic EQ pedals.
Sonicake Tone Group EQ, Builder’s Notes
TONE GROUP is a professional true bypass 10-band graphic equalizer with analog circuit design. It features ten selected frequency bands based on classic EQ effect pedal for a variety of instruments, allowing you to precisely and quickly shape your tone with sliders.
- 100% Analog 10-Band Equalizer based on Classic EQ Effect Pedal’ s Frequency Band.
- ±15dB Adjustable Gain Range for each Band, suitable for a variety of Instruments.
- 11 Sliders that allow you to shape your tone Precisely and Quickly.
- True Bypass Circuit keeps a clean Signal Path.
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included).
- Power: DC 9V 5.5×2.1mm center negative (not included), 75mA
- Dimensions: 124(D)×90(W)×54.8(H)mm
- Weight: 358g
- Input Impedance: 470k Ohms
- Output Resistance: 1k Ohms