Doors 12.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Reps-Only Hour 10 am-11am (a little time for PR amongst us without the public)
Doors 11.00 am – 5.00 pm
Paolo De Gregorio
VENUE ADDRESS (don’t ship anything here):
209 NW 4th Ave #3, Portland, OR 97209,
WHEN TO ARRIVE ON SATURDAY
Please show up at the following time to avoid traffic congestion. You’ll need to park temporarily in front of the venue.
8.30 am: MAS Distro
8.45 am: Control Voltage
9.00 am: Guitar Stores + All Companies with 2 tables (Novation, Soma)
9.20 am: Synth Library + All Companies with an 8-foot table
9.40 am: All Companies with a 6-foot table in the “Peninsula” configuration
10.00 am: All Companies with a 6-foot table “Row” configuration
10.30 am: All Other Companies (4′ and 30″ table space)***
*** If you are only carrying a board or case, I’d recommend taking a Uber to the venue.
There’s a quite large parking lot right next to the venue, it should be easy to find a spot in the morning, and it’s less than $10 for the day, according to the venue.
SHIPPING DEADLINE (For those who are shipping)
***** ALL MATERIAL SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO THE STORE BY JUNE 12th *****
NOT SENDING A REP? PLEASE PUT STICKERS ON THE BOARDS’ BAGS + ADAPTERS OR WE WON’T BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE YOU’LL GET THE RIGHT ONE BACK!
ADDRESSES FOR SHIPPING
PEDAL BUILDERS ONLY
Please coordinate with Paolo
SYNTH BUILDERS ONLY
Please send your Synth(s) to:
c/o Jason/Synth Expo
3742 N Mississippi Ave
Portland, OR 97227
GETTING MATERIAL BACK – SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!
Please bring a return label to the event or – if you aren’t sending a rep – send a Fedex return label to this email address by 06.10: return.labels – at -thedelimagazine.com, so that we can get the carriers to pick up the stuff and return it to you. Subject of the email should be: “[YOUR COMPANY] Return Label”.
If you want to also print a label, please don’t put it in the board bag’s pouch, but tape it directly on top or under the board itself, that way we can’t miss it.
Any other questions? Email paolo.dg – at – thedelimag.com or call him at 631.829.8841
—–WHAT WE NEED FROM ALL IN-PERSON VENDORS—–
- Bring headphones for your setups
- Bring enough Power Strips for your needs
—–WHAT WE NEED FROM PEDAL VENDORS—–
- ***NEW!!*** YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN AMP EMULATION DEVICE – make sure it has a headphones output.
- STUDIO HEADPHONES: At least one per board (we’ll provide headphones only for unmanned boards)
- PATCH + GUITAR CABLES: Please use your own audio cables to connect the pedals between themselves and also bring a SHORT guitar cable.
- POWER: Please connect all pedals to power adapters so that they are ready to be plugged in.
- PEDALS WITH SPECIAL POWER REQUIREMENTS: If you are sending one or more pedals that require their own PSU, please include the PSU in the shipment and place a sticker on the pedal saying “PSU included in box.” Place also a sticker on a PSU with your company’s name on it.
At our shows, if you wish, you can sell direct. If you don’t want to, you can sell through the participating stores. If you don’t know what stores are participating, ask Paolo.
—–PLEASE DO NOT SEND/BRING—–
- STUDIO MONITORS OR AMPS: Our events are strictly in the headphones – it helps with human interaction! You can only bring amp heads or combos if they are not wider than your board, but you’ll have to play them through the headphones.
- (If you have a shared table) HANGING BANNERS – we don’t have space for them, we recommend printing a cardboard A3 tabletop display with your logo and all the info about your pedals, and builders with their own table (6′ minimum) can bring one roll-up banner per 6′ table.
- Vendors with a shared table space or a “row”-style plan need to stick with tabletop signage or tablecloths with the logo in front.
- Vendors with a 6′ or 8′ table can bring one popup banner per table not wider than 3 feet.
- We can’t do hanging banners under any circumstances
—— IMPORTANT: LUNCH ——
In all likelihood, at lunchtime it will be too busy for you to venture out looking for a place to eat. We recommend bringing a sandwich. There might be food at the venue, we’ll let you know if that’s the case.
—— SHOW FLOORPLAN ——