CONTACT: Paolo De Gregorio
• BOOTH #1523
at Nashville’s Music City Center
• SHOW TIMES:
Thursday, July 15: 9am-6pm [please arrive at 8am to set up!]
Friday, July 16: 9am-5pm
More info here
• BADGES [requires immediate attention] I created a Google spreadsheet here, please add the names of the people you’d like to receive badges for the SNAMM 2021 Show.
• BOARD SPECS [requires immediate attention]
– Maximum Dimensions: 24″ width x 20″ depth
– Boards must be wired and powered (we can provide a short guitar cable)
– If you send your own rep, please bring headphones. We’ll provide them for unmanned boards or boards manned by local reps
• GETTING YOUR BOARD/MATERIAL TO THE BOOTH
Please let me know via email which one of these options you are going for
– If you have one of your reps coming in person, please have him/her bring the board
– If you have a local rep, ship the board to him/her asap
– if you have an unmanned board, you have two options:
- Ship directly to the NAMM warehouse (this will trigger some handling fees we’ll charge separately) to this address so that it arrives between June 15 and July 6:Delicious Audio Stompbox / Booth #1523
2021 Summer NAMM
C/O Freeman 825 VISCO DR,
NASHVILLE, TN 37210, USA
- Ship to our contact there so that it arrives before July 10th. We’ll charge a $25 handling fee for this service:
1010 Matthews Ave,
Nashville, TN 37216
Tel # 615-933-4529
• RETURN LABELS (For those shipping the board):
Please do both these things:
– Include an adhesive return label on top of the board (stick it on it with some tape so we can’t miss it)
– Send a copy of that label to firstname.lastname@example.org
• INFO SHEET (send by 06.30)
This is the paper insert that goes behind the board, it looks like this.
Specs: 17″ wide x 11″ tall – please send the file to me by 06.30 and I’ll print it.
You may want to avoid putting important info at the bottom, since it may be hidden by the board.